15W/25W Maintained Emergency Module
These modules are primarily used to provide emergency lighting for self-ballast lamps with a maximum load of 15W or 25W.
Installed as a maintained unit, these emergency modules will power a lamp of 25W and under at full brightness for duration of at least 3 hours should the main power fail. May also be used as a non-maintained unit.
The Emergency modules consist of a battery pack, an integrated emergency power module, charge indicator LED and a test switch. Built into the system is a discharge protection circuit for use with 12V Ni-Cd (high temp) battery pack.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Recharge period: 72 hours
- Mains input: 100 – 240 Volts
- Battery input: 12VDC
- Mains current: 0.7A
- Charge current: 250mA
- Charging method: Trickle charge
- Discharge current: 1.6A
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): < 15%
- Charge indicator: Green LED
- Changeover voltage: 17.5V
- Emergency switch time: < 1 second
|EMG91512-H||6W to 15W maintained emergency inverter & battery|
|EMG92512-H||6W to 25W maintained emergency inverter & battery|