Smart Modular LED Batten
KYMAN® SMART modular luminaires are especially designed for applications with irregular or intermittent occupancy. With built-in PIR motion sensors and infra-red transmitters, this state of the art lighting system has been designed to maximise energy savings without having to rely on the human touch to switch them on and off.
These lights can also remotely communicate with each other and illuminate whole rows or sequences if required and will dim down to 10% when idle.
- Idle mode power consumption: 4W
- Working voltage: 100-240VAC
- Beam angle: 160 degrees
- Idle dim mode: 10% brightness
- Infra-red range : >3 Meters
- Protection: IP54
- PIR Detection angle: >90 degrees
- Working temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- Life span: Up to 50,000 hours
|Product code||Wattage||Colour Temperature||Lumens|